Canon PIXMA MG7765 Printer Drivers and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Get better quality output print with Canon PIXMA MG7765, this is excellent all-in-one inkjet printer can help you to scan, copy, and print. Want to make your print job easy? The MG7765 is compatible with a wireless connection that can help you to print and automatically connect with smartphone or tablet from anywhere you are.
Canon MG7765 print resolution is 9600 x 2400 dpi, can deliver high-quality detail and vivid color reproduction. This printer is so fast to produce documents and photos with speed through 15 pages per minute in black and for color is ten pages per minute. The PIXMA Cloud Link feature can print directly from the favorite apps, such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote. Professional high-quality CD Printing that can save all favorite memories to CD, next manage them with the graphics and text printed directly on printable CD.
The Canon PIXMA MG7765 printer likewise has NFC (near-field interaction) wireless technology. Touch an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet on the little cross at the end of the PIXMA MG7550's control panel and also information of the printer ought to be included right into the device's print listing. Unluckily, the Samsung Galaxy phone examined it with committed an 'unidentified tag' error.
The quality of the prints from the device is well up to Canon's universal high standard. The text is crisp as well as dense and colors look smooth and also brilliant, even on plain paper. It's hard to see a noticeable difference in photo quality from the special gray ink it's fairly detailed, as well as we were amazed to see a need of information in some darker darkness.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG7766 Printer Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG7765 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI670 BK and CLI671 BK, C, M, Y, GY.
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
Canon PIXMA MG7765 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7765 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7765 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7765 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon MG7765 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7765.
Canon PIXMA MG7765 Printer Drivers, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7765 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7765 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks