Canon PIXMA MG7700 Printer Driver and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, Linux - Inspire your creativity to produce beautiful quality prints output with Canon PIXMA MG7700. This printer delivers high quality using the 6-ink system, with premium quality photos can print in moments. The resolution of printing up to 9600 dpi, express your photos in gorgeous, vibrant colors or stunning mono prints making use of Canon's FINE technology.
Canon MG7700 printer assists you attract motivation from anywhere your pictures may be stored. Utilize your cam, wise tools or perhaps the cloud to print your photos in premium quality and obtain creative. Using our six individual ink system, print borderless 10 x 15 centimeters photos in merely 21 seconds that will bring your pictures to life. Built for comfort, you just should change the color that goes out. With boosted color growth consisting of a gray ink for outstanding black and white images and a dedicated pigment black for the sharp text, you can have the full count on whatever you print will certainly excite.
Download Canon PRINT app for Canon PIXMA MG7700 to print with your smart device, producing your document or file easier. Using this app, you can print, and scan with your smartphone or tablet easily from anywhere you are without using a computer or laptop. The built-in Wi-Fi Direct mode creates an ad hoc wireless network and delivers it simple to join the printer with your smart device.
Feel the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA MG7700; be motivated with the capability to share on the movement and print at home. With improved PIXMA Cloud Link Print photos in seconds of favorite social networks like Facebook Instagram and Flickr.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG7750 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Specifications:
- Functions: Wireless / Ethernet, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow), CLI-571GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow), CLI-571GY XL (Grey).
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper: Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Copy Speed (up to): sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Copy Features: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7700 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7700 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon MG7700 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7700.
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Printer Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7700 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7700 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks