Canon PIXMA MG7500 Printer Driver and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Feel the power to express your love for photography in beautiful prints with Canon PIXMA MG7500. Connect easily through to smart devices and the cloud, and enjoy automatic touch control with this Premium 6-ink Wi-Fi All-in-One. Produced to match your lust for photography, it blends excellent quality print, copies and scan functions with superior Wi-Fi, Ethernet and cloud connectivity. So you can enjoy printing your documents or photos from anywhere you are.
|Canon PIXMA MG7500|
Show yourself in beautifully beautiful color photos and stunning mono prints. Canon MG7500 printer includes all the technology you need for unusually detailed expert quality prints; with 6 single inks, covering gray and a dedicated pigment black for sharp text. At the mind like the printer is Canon’s FINE technology, with minimum 1pl ink droplets, and up to 9,600 dpi resolution. It’s quick over including ISO ESAT speeds of 15 ipm mono and 10 ipm color - giving a 10 x 15 cm borderless photo in approximately 21 seconds.
Enjoy the choice to print and scan from the internet - through from the printer screen. Canon PIXMA MG7500 increased PIXMA Cloud Link you can print photos in moments from Facebook, Twitter, and the online photo albums, print and scan documents to cloud services similar Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox; and even attach and transfer scanned files/images instantly via email all without using a PC.
Download Canon’s PIXMA Printing Solutions app software for your smartphone or tablet. By applying the app you can quickly access cloud services. You can also check the PIXMA MG7500 printer status, the manual or real-time ink levels over Wireless or the Internet. To complete your mobile device connectivity options, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support are also accessible.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-550 Pigment Black XL, CLI-551 Cyan XL, CLI-551 Magenta XL, CLI-551 Yellow XL, CLI-551 Grey XL, CLI-551 Black XL, PGI-550 Pigment Black, CLI-551 Cyan, CLI-551 Magenta, CLI-551 Yellow, CLI-551 Grey, CLI-551 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7500 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7500.
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Printer Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7500 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks