Canon PIXMA MG5700 Printer Driver and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Have fun to producing beautiful documents and photos with Canon PIXMA MG5700 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. You can quickly and easily connect, print, copy, and scan at your home by using this printer. Photos will be produced with high levels of quality, further blacks, and more vivid reds - thanks to 5 separate inks, Canon's FINE technology, and 4,800 dpi print resolution. ISO ESAT rates of 12.6 ipm mono and 9.0 ipm color supply a beautiful 10 x15 cm uncertain print in around 41 seconds.
Canon PRINT app lets you print and scan by using your smartphone or tablet and instantly access cloud services. Canon MG5700 printer no requirement for a wireless router, internet connection or password with Wi-Fi Direct setting, which creates an ad-hoc wireless network. PIXMA Cloud Link feature lets you print your photos in moments from Instagram, Facebook, and Flickr, and print documents from popular cloud services, like GoogleDrive. Just upload scanned documents and photos to GoogleDrive and recently added OneNote.
Appreciate minimum waste and maximum cost savings with Canon PIXMA MG5700. You only need to replace the color that moves out thanks to private ink tanks. Plus you can print a lot extra web pages for your loan utilizing optional XL inks and keep money on paper with auto 2-sided printing. Control, view and connect with convenience. The large 6.2 centimeters color display screen makes whatever crystal clear, whether you're choosing features, previewing photos or using cloud services. Plus there's no lingering to start printing thanks to Auto Power On.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG5750 Free Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: 5 individual ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper: High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) , Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), T-Shirt Transfer, Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria Device Printing, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver, or Software
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon MG5700 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5700 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your PIXMA MG5700.
A password is required to connect a device to the computer via wireless LAN. Enter the password specified for the machine.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG5700 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks