Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver Download and Manual Installation for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Want to find or to buy great productivity printer? Good news for you if you buy Canon PIXMA G4500 printer because this printer can help you to find, copies, and fax offering a little budget for printing and great document handling features to do your home or office job printing. The ink bottles for this series is large, so you can print up to7000 color pages and 6000 for black pages.
|Canon PIXMA G4500|
Compared with Canon PIXMA G2500, the Canon G4500 printer compatible with the wireless connection, it can help you to print your document, and photo from wherever you are from your smartphone or tablet by using the Canon PRINT app, users can access PIXMA Cloud Link, you can enjoy doing your print job without using your computer or laptop. PIXMA Cloud service features you can access online services, such as Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, and OneDrive. You can also to print from social media possibly from Facebook, Instagram, and other social media.
Plus, Canon PIXMA G4500 printer has an automatic document feeder for included ease. As well as the print top quality? Remarkable, with fresh, clean files as well as stunning borderless photos. Output quality, based on our testing, is above the same level for an inkjet, particularly when it come to its message and pictures; its graphics are typical. Photo high quality was above the same level for an inkjet, with intense colors and also usually excellent retention of information. We did observe a slight color on a monochrome print.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA G4500 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 <PGBK>, GI-590 <C>, GI-590 <M>, GI-590 <Y>.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper: High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning, Save to PC.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) , Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA G4500 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Note: .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Mac OS X v10.8.5, Mac OS X v10.11 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or Later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows Mobile, Windows RT, Amazon Fire devices.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G4500 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G4500 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G4500, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA G4500 printer with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Note: If the wireless setup above does not work, please contact us.
Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G4500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4500 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4500 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4500 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4500 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks