Canon PIXMA G4400 Driver Download and User Manual for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Looking fantastic printer 4-in-1 with a low cost, high ink refillable ink tank, and also compatible with wireless connection and cloud connectivity? You can buy Canon PIXMA G4400 with the price through R 4110.00. The standard features for this series are print, copier, scan, and fax. Print for a long time you don't need to replace ink because the ink tank of this printer so large, so you can print up 7000 color pages and 6000 for black pages.
|Canon PIXMA G4400|
With Canon G4400 printer you can print wirelessly with your smartphone or tablet, for scanning, fax and cloud features, allow you to print with popular cloud services, like Instagram, Google Drive, Facebook, Dropbox and more. Make day performance of every job with the clear 2-line LCD and 20-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) for the quick scan, copy and fax functions. The PIXMA G4400 utilizes a durable Canon FINE technology print head system for high-quality prints every time, as well as technology that stops air passing through the ink feeding tubes, guaranteeing integrity and also stability when the printer at high quantities.
The Canon PIXMA G4400 works with Canon's Easy-PhotoPrint+ software. Available from tablets or a web browser, the software accesses your photos and also allows you edit them before printing creative jobs such as welcoming cards or schedules. The new printer likewise features Canon's My Image Garden software, aiding you conveniently arrange and print your photos. You could additionally access Creative Park, whichever is optimized for use on both PC's or wise tools, helping you print a variety of creations including crafts as well as high-detail paper arts.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G4400 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-490 <PGBK>, GI-490 <C>, GI-490 <M>, GI-490 <Y>.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 5" Square, 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning, Save to PC.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA G4400 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5, Mac OS X v10.11 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or Later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows Mobile, Windows RT, Amazon Fire devices.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G4400 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4400 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G4400 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G4400 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G4400, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA G4400 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Note: If the wireless setup above does not work, please contact us.
Canon PIXMA G4400 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G4400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4400 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4400 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4400 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4400 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4400 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4400 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4400 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4400 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4400 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4400 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks