Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver and Setup Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - So many features are provided by Canon PIXMA G2500. The printer is an efficient multi-functional, by large ink bottles, allow you to print low-cost beautiful quality for both documents and photos at your office or home. The resolution of color is 7000 pages and 6000 pages for black, help you enjoy to savings with low cost of printing. Increase the quality of prints is high-quality dye black ink and color, help you to produce stunningly great texts and gorgeous.
|Canon PIXMA G2500|
Canon PIXMA G2500 has made with forefront design, ink bottles are clean to fill up making it ordinary to track ink tiers, ensuring that you’re in no way caught off to defend. While compact and also sleek designs make it possible for complete integration right into a house/office ecosystem. To guarantee that printing system stays stable all through high quantity printing using upgrades in FINE print head and technology which promises air does now not penetrate into the ink container system.
Canon PIXMA G2500 print quality is so good, such as text and photos. The text is very high for an inkjet and will be suitable for any business print job, except for needing tiny fonts. The PIXMA G2500 does not support for wireless printing, the interface for this series are used USB cable to connect to your computer or laptop. Find for any driver or software to download, you can follow our post to check what you need, also we have listed you a manual setup to download.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G2500 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4â x 6â Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-590 (PGBK), GI-590 (C), GI-590 (M), GI-590 (Y).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 32 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Other Features: 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC), PIXMA G2500 All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ), Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA G2500 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Note: For Windows,.NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or Later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks