Canon PIXMA G1200 Drivers and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Need to print many pages of your office or home printing job! The Canon PIXMA G1200 MegaTank Inkjet Printer can provide good quality for printing a documents or photos, the tank of ink is so large, so don't worry to print more pages with this printer you won't have to run out to buy ink for a long time. You can print up to 6,000 razor sharp black pages and 7,000 vivid color pages.
|Canon PIXMA G1200|
Good news for you, Canon G1200 printer has front-facing of ink, to refillable ink tanks it's very easy and quick. PIXMA G1200 printer applies hybrid ink formulations that produce deep blacks and satisfyingly deep colors. The printer even prints excellent borderless photos. For only real output and lots of it, the printer is quite just the choice for you. The control panel of printer does not have LCD so you may discover yourself counting light blinks to determine if the laser printer is performing as it has to. And it’s particularly sluggish and when printing maximum kinds of files.
The Canon PIXMA G1200 connection is a single-function that only via USB connection, does not support for wireless printing if you want to print with wireless printing, you can buy Canon PIXMA G3200, because of that printer compatible with wireless connection and has many features. The software of this series which includes My Image Garden and Quick Menu software, to download a driver or software for your printer you can follow our post, and you will find what you need here.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG8120b Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA G1200 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink, GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: GI-290 BK: 135.0 ml, GI-290 C: 70.0 ml, GI-290 M: 70.0 ml, GI-290 Y: 70.0 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support.
- Other Features: 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC) PIXMA G1200 MegaTank Single Function Printer Driver, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ), Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or Later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G1200 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA G1200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|PIXMA G1200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA G1200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G1200 series Printer Driver Ver.2.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G1200 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G1200 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks