Canon PIXMA MG7710 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - looking for the superior quality printer to print your home and office job? The Canon PIXMA MG7710 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer is good choice to buy, this series can deliver excellent quality with 3.5" touch screen and easy to use. The features are so much, like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria, and much more. Compatible to print with the wireless connection from your smartphone, so you can print from whatever you are.
|Canon PIXMA MG7710|
Canon PIXMA MG7710 has an overall of six specific ink containers including gray ink that provides an increased shade gamut and enriched magenta and picture black inks that generate incredible images and also files. It's an excellent wireless5 all-in-one printer that is easy to use and also produces remarkable high quality in photos as well as documents.
For setup, as with both the Canon PIXMA MG5710 and also the Canon PIXMA MG5610, you'll need more time for setup with the Canon PIXMA MG 7710 than with a lot of printers. Physical setup is standard for the type; however software installation can be time-consuming. You could install the drivers and also various other software from a disc the printer has. However, the design of the Getting going guide makes it easy to miss out on that important piece of info. The primary circulation of guidelines tells you to head to Canon's site instead and also download everything.
Output quality is above par, partially as a result of the high-quality images, however, additionally thanks to the far better quality message than a lot of inkjet MFPs, along with graphics quality at the high-end of the array compared to includes the vast majority of inkjets. The message is conveniently good enough for any conventional company requirement.
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Gray XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Gray, CLI-271 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7710 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7710 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7710 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7710.
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Printer Driver and Software Download
|MG7710 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7710 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7710 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG7710 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG7710 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|MG7710 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG7710 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7710 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7710 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG7710 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7710 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7710 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7710 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7710 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks