Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver and Software Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Perfectly wireless printing, and high performance and real benefit printer. Canon PIXMA MG6810 comes with many features, like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and much more. The PIXMA MG6810 is easy to print with a wireless connection from where ever you are.
|Canon PIXMA MG6810|
The Canon PIXMA MG 6810 is perfectly printer for a smartphone, tablet, and cloud printing can use with the Canon PRINT app. This app can make you easily to print and scan from your smartphone, and also popular online cloud services. With the cloud printing feature, you can easy to print directly from select online cloud service, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, and more.
Other features for Canon MG6810 such as a 3.0" LCD touch display that permits you to promptly and with ease run your printer. The five individual ink containers allow you not just to produce remarkable photos as well as sharp text files, yet likewise only to change the ink that goes out, conserving you time between ink tank replacements.
Output quality is above par in general, thanks to the high quality of photos. Black and white prints have a small color under some lighting conditions, yet color photos remain in the leading tier for inkjet MFPs, makings them higher quality than you get from many drugstore prints.
Downloading and install the software makes certain that you mount the most up to date variations. Nevertheless, it can take an irritatingly very long time. After enjoying the download window urge for 20 minutes that it would be carried out in just six mins extra, We went off to do another thing. And also note that this was with a broadband link to an assured 75Mbps download and install speed.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-170XL Pigment Black, CLI-171XL Cyan, CLI-171XL Magenta, CLI-171XL Yellow, CLI-171XL Black, PGI-170 Pigment Black, CLI-171 Cyan, CLI-171 Magenta, CLI-171 Yellow, CLI-171 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6810 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6810.
Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG6810 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6810 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner canondriversprinters.com, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks