Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - If you need a superior quality printer, the Canon PIXMA MG6410 is a good printer to buy, this series is Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One can deliver excellent performance and flexibility. Output prints result is beautiful, with borderless photos 8.5" x 11" and brief documents with extraordinary quality. The maximum color dpi is 4800 x 1200 with 2pl technology system, the printer has five individual ink tanks and also include ChromaLife100+ system. The good news is easy to replace ink tank with Snap Edge feature.
|Canon PIXMA MG6410|
Other features for Canon PIXMA MG6410 is PIXMA Printing Solutions, can help you to print photos and documents from your smartphone or mobile device. You can print with the cloud printing function immediately from selected popular online Cloud services, like Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, etc, either at the printer itself or with your smartphone using the cost-free PPS app. And also with AirPrint, you can print straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, no drivers required. Built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to print and scan wirelessly from practically anywhere around your home.
The Canon MG6410 additionally uses Auto Power On, a hassle-free function that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send an image or paper to be printed. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips caught with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs or PowerShot electronic cams and VIXIA electronic cameras right into lovely prints! And also, the Quiet Mode allows you print anytime without bothering with disturbing those around you.
The PIXMA MG6410 includes My Image Garden software that puts all your preferred printing attributes, such as Enjoyable Filter Impacts as well as Full HD Movie Print, in one, hassle-free software application. Celebrate your brilliant memories by producing custom-made prints from your treasure trove of photos and also video clips. My Picture Garden8 additionally assists you a to range your photos with calendar sight and also facial acknowledgment. And also, imaginative layouts in numerous color combinations, as well as patterns, help to motivate your image tasks. On top of that, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download and install exclusive innovative functions as well as material.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5410 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge16, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, QuickStart, Rated EPEAT Silver.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots, Wireless PictBridge.
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x18, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6410 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6410.
Canon PIXMA MG6410 Driver and Software Download
|PIXMA MG6410 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6410 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks