Canon PIXMA MG5460 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5460 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One can be produced amazing for your documents and photographs, has a maximum resolution with 9600 x 2400 color dpi and a 5-Color Ink System. To replacing that ink is very quick and easy with the Snap Edge features. In addition, this printer has Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, can be reproduced the colors of your original documents and also photographs.
|Canon PIXMA MG5460|
The Canon MG5460 printer lets you print wirelessly from your compatible smart device or tablet computer. You could likewise view lovely, easy-to-view scans by sophisticated picture analysis and area-by-area information adjustment, automatically. And also, you can print as well as check JPEG as well as PDF data wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT and also Android devices without a computer, thanks to the totally free EPP app.
Like the Canon PIXMA MG4260, the Canon PIXMA MG5460 is best understood as a home-oriented MFP that can additionally serve for light-duty usage in an office. However, it lacks some important office-centric features, with no fax ability and also no automatic document feeder (ADF), which suggests its letter-size flatbed collections the limit for the optimal paper size for scanning.
Have all brand-new enjoyable with your images by including new impacts like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you want to print. What's more, its advanced paper taking care of provides you some publishing alternatives: Can print on CDs as well as DVDs, along with load plain as well as image paper at the same time, so you are constantly ready to print. Plus, its built-in Auto Duplex Printing helps you to be eco-conscious by immediately printing on both sides of the paper.
Paper handling is reasonably weak. The 125-sheet input capability is a bit greater than the MG4260 uses, yet still ideal only for light-duty usage even in a home office. One little plus is the 2nd tray for images just, which can hold up to 20 sheets of 4 by 6 photo paper to allow you print pictures without having to swap out the paper in the main tray.
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5460 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5460.
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-650 PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-651 C XL Cyan, CLI-651 M XL Magenta, CLI-651 Y XL Yellow, CLI-651 BK XL Black, PGI-650 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-651 C Cyan, CLI-651 M Magenta, CLI-651 Y Yellow, CLI-651 BK Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD, WiFi LED, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Quiet Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Advanced Media Handling, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, QuickStart
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.9.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5460 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5460 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|MG5460 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5460 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5460 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|MG5460 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5460 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5460 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5460 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG5460 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG5460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5460 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5460 User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon MG5460 User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks