Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - What you looking for to find something information about Canon PIXMA MG7560 Printer? Or you find about ink, driver or software to download, or need for a setup to this Canon printer series. Don't worry, we have listed to you more detail on this review about this product. So let's check on this post below.
Great photo quality, with Wi-Fi printing and Google Cloud Print support.
|Canon PIXMA MG7560|
The advanced PIXMA MG7560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer is the suitable multifunction combination that connects using smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi or NFC. Complement your workspace with a choice of a black, white or orange choice. Take advantage of quick prints, get extra productive with fast file printing at around 15 web pages per min in black as well as ten web pages in color or image laboratory top quality prints in approx. 21 secs
Providing fantastic photo printing performance and also incredible flexibility. The Canon PIXMA MG7560 prints lovely, indeterminate pictures approximately 8.5" x 11" as well as crisp records with a maximum color dpi of 9600 x 2400 with 1pl technology. It features six separate ink storage tanks, consisting of gray ink, for far better balance in both colors as well as black & white photos. Its 3.5" LCD Touchscreen lets you quickly view, select and edit your images right on the printer.
Six ink cartridges need to be set up before you can start utilizing the printer, and these being in the print head that travels delegated right as the paper rollers feed the sheet below. You won't find capillary tube technology on this design. To set up the cartridges, which include two black storage tanks, gray, cyan, magenta, as well as yellow, you need to lift up the leading panel where the LCD lives. It's incredibly easy to do, as the auto mechanics of it are smooth and also well developed.
Extra attributes that raise the MG7560 even additional consist of built-in Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Power On and, in case you do not have your personal image organization software, My Image Garden, that makes organizing as well as printing your pictures fun as well as very comfortable. The exceptional Canon MG7560 is the excellent wireless all-in-one printer for the critical photo lover.
Scanning wasn't as easy as we thought it would certainly be. After starting a check via the printer's built-in menu, we were only provided the choice to scan to a PC linked through USB, or to scan to email. We couldn't use either of these options, as well as there were no choices to check to a computer or smartphone using Wi-Fi. We discovered it a lot easier to just utilize the Pixma mobile app to launch scans (approximately 300dpi, as PDF or JPG documents) and also store them in Google Docs for easy retrieval.
The output tray, as well, includes auto mechanics that feel super-smooth when you open and also close it, as well as if you forget to open it before striking print, the printer will open it on its own. When you close it again, the tray extension folds immediately. As far as reasonably affordable printers are worried (though $AU189 perhaps isn't that affordable for a printer these days), it's a powerful device.
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Grey XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Grey, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7560 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7560.
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Printer Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7560 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks