Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - What are you looking for Canon PIXMA MG7160? Review, Setup, or you find for a driver to download? Below we have listed more information for this printer, that can help you to get more detail about this product. We know this printer can print with a wireless connection from your phone or smartphone, we hope you can get what you need below.
This Printer is excellent print quality.
|Canon PIXMA MG7160|
Like the Canon PIXMA MG6860, the Canon PIXMA MG7160 is a five-ink it includes gray to the standard CYMK a device that does a fantastic work of printing complex records and photos. It's also a flatbed scanner, yet lacks a sheet-feeder. That makes it beneficial for checking the occasional file or photo it works directly with Sneak peek so there's no should set up any additional software-- however less helpful for multi-page documents.
The PIXMA MG7160 uses a touchscreen with lit panels for context sensitive switches. It's an intelligent system that still presses you towards the 3.5-inch color LCD show, which is also touch-sensitive. The Canon MG7160 covers the essentials of a multifunction gadget. You obtain printing, scanning and also duplicating, but not faxing if you were looking at it from a company perspective.
For setups and executing the initial arrangement was done with the 3.5 in the touchscreen. There is no should ever attach to the printer through USB, so you can directly feed the Canon MG7160 some power as well as conceal it in an unobtrusive space in the office or research. From a network viewpoint, the Canon PIXMA MG7160 sustains both Ethernets as well as Wi-Fi (b/g/n), with Canon's Cloud Link compatibility that utilizes Google Cloud Print solutions to make it possible for almost any kind of Internet-enabled device to publish to the MG7160.
To test print speeds we connected using USB; while that's less hassle-free compared to Wi-Fi, which we did test for utility, it additionally decreases any network expenses that might change page print speeds.
The MG7160 took care of a single black complete protection page in 12 seconds, and also dropped just except Canon's mark with an average of 13 web pages published each min. Furthermore, color printing fell a little except the mark generally around 7ppm. That's still closer than lots of various other inkjets get regarding conference maker claims.
It could not match that with 4x6-inch photo prints, where Canon recommends a print rate of around 21 secs. We could not obtain anywhere near that in our tests, with photos commonly taking around 45 secs to print. The one huge upside there is that photo top quality was superb on each print.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7160 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7160.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Specifications:
- Print / Copy / Scan / Wireless.
- Wirelessly print from computer, tablet, phone, camera and Cloud.
- FINE print head technology (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering).
- High performance 6 individual ink tank system includes gray.
- 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum print resolution; 2400 x 4800 dpi max scan resolution.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-650 Pigment Black XL; CLI-651 Cyan XL; CLI-651 Magenta XL; CLI-651 Yellow XL; CLI-651 Black XL; CLI-651 Grey XL; PGI-650 Pigment Black; CLI-651 Cyan; CLI-651 Magenta; CLI-651 Yellow; CLI-651 Black; CLI-651 Grey.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Advanced Media Handling, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, Self-Opening Output Tray, Snap Edge, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7160 Driver, Software, User Manual Download
|MG7160 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7160 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG7160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG7160 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7160 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG7160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG7160 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|MG7160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG7160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7160 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG7160 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7160 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7160 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7160 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks