What you looking for the Canon PIXMA MG6460 printer? You want to buy or find some drivers or software to download? In this post, we have listed you much more information about this product, like a review, setup, and specifications. To know more detail about it, let's check our article below.
|Canon PIXMA MG6460|
The PIXMA MG6460 is a superior Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One printer delivering piece de resistance and also adaptability. The MG6460 prints lovely, indeterminate photos up to 8.5" x 11" as well as crisp documents with exceptional top quality. The printer has a maximum color dpi of 4800 x 1200 with 2pl technology, five specific ink containers and also the ChromaLife100+ system. And also if a color goes out, you only replace the ink container you need. Plus, the Break Side function permits fast access to the ink tank for easy replacement. With a 3.0" LCD and also built-in flash memory card ports, allows you to sneak peek, edit and also publish your photos right on the printer - no computer required!
As with Canon PIXMA MG6360, the Canon MG6460 features the comfort of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which lets you publish photos or files from your smartphone. With the cloud printing function, you can print directly from excellent prominent online Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, etc., either at the printer itself or with your mobile device utilizing the free PPS application. As well as with AirPrint6, you could publish directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, no drivers required. Built-in Wi-Fi technology permits you to print as well as scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house.
A program in the software suite allows you establish the text and images for printing on optical disks, as well as provides a selection of design templates. My Image Garden lets you arrange photos and also easily use them in creative tasks. Commemorate your brilliant memories by developing custom prints from your bonanza of pictures and videos. My Image Garden additionally assists you to organize your photos with calendar sight and facial acknowledgment.
Output quality was characteristic of an inkjet, with text high quality a little above standard, graphics high quality on the small side of standard, and photo quality average for inkjets. Text quality may suffice, relying on how picky you are, for papers such as resumes with which you intend to produce an excellent visual impression, but not for uses that require really tiny fonts such as demanding desktop publishing applications.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge16, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, QuickStart, Rated EPEAT Silver
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots, Wireless PictBridge
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x18, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6460 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6460.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver and Software Download
|MG6460 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6460 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG6460 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG6460 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6460 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6460 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6460 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|MG6460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6460 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks