The Canon PIXMA MG5760 is an exceptional Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer, can printing photos, copying and scanning a document, makes your print job effortlessly. this printer is fast and perfect, the speed printing around 12.6 pages per minute in black and 9 in color with your lab quality photos in just 41 seconds. Also allows you to print beautiful, borderless photos, as well as crisp documents up to 8.5" x 11".
|Canon PIXMA MG5760|
Its built-in Wi-Fi allows for wireless printing convenience from nearly anywhere in your house. The PIXMA MG5760 is a perfect printer for the tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing and also it all starts with the Canon PRINT app. The Canon PRINT app makes it easy to publish and also check photos as well as files straight from your suitable mobile phone.
If you connect the Canon MG5760 to a COMPUTER via USB wire, you will not be able to print with the cloud or print directly from websites, however, you can still publish from as well as scan to smartphones by linking directly to the printer making use of Canon's equal to Wi-Fi Direct.
Physical setup is a standard fare. Installing the software is not. The printer features a disc you could use to mount the driver as well as various other software. However, the Beginning overview discusses it in a paragraph that's actually to the side of the primary circulation of instructions. Adhere to the circulation as well as the guide in the of our post.
Downloading has the advantage of assuring that you have the most recent variations of all the software. Nonetheless, it takes about for life. In my screening, the download fell short as soon as, and at the 90-minute mark after beginning the installation, Windows reported that it would indeed take 45 mins more.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria Device Printing, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon MG5760 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5760 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your PIXMA MG5760.
A password is required to connect a device to the computer via wireless LAN. Enter the password specified for the machine.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver Download
|MG5760 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG5760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5760 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG5760 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|MG5760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X)|
|MG5760 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5760 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5760 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5760 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks