Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Need a review for this printer series? Don't worry, we have listed much more about Canon PIXMA MG3060 All-ln-One color printer on this post, like specifications, driver, or software to download, and how to setup for the driver. Let's follow this article to find more information about this printer.
|Canon PIXMA MG3060|
The PIXMA MG3060 is an All-ln-One color printer, scanner, and copier with Wi-Fi connection and cloud functions- suitable for casual home users. Get in a wireless heaven with the Canon PIXMA MG3060, a flexible All-In-One for printing, scanning and copying documents quickly and simply. Built for all your day-to-day printing requirements, from text-heavy documents to color photos, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly layout.
Support for Google Cloud Print and the Canon PRINT application for iPhone as well as Android supply printing from mobile devices. You could likewise print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible camera, while Access Point Mode implies mobile users can attach to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network.
Using PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed with the Canon PRINT application, you could publish from the extended social network and also cloud solutions including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive as well as much more.
Like the Canon PIXMA MG2965 printer, the PIXMA MG3060 series won't charge the earth to run. Utilize the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges, and you'll save as long as 30 percent per page as compared to their popular matchings.
Square paper support, it's easy with the brand-new 13x13cm (5"x5") Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II square media assistance, together with standard A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, as well as Letter support.
Sharp text and stunning photos. Using brilliant color as well as pigment black inks, the Canon MG3060 FINE cartridge system gives crisp document message as well as high-quality images in both color and also mono.
Canon PIXMA MG3060 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on Canon MG 3060, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the Canon PIXMA MG3060, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- If the step above is finished, now you can print with wireless connection on Canon PIXMA MG 3060 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3060 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME: PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes;
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Copy Features: Standard Copy
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Canon PIXMA MG3060 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, and Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|MG3060 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG3060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MG3060 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3060 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|MG3060 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.1 (OS X)|
|MG3060 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (OS X)|
|MG3060 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3060 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3060 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3060 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3060 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3060 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG3060 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG3060 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|