Canon PIXMA MX724 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Find about the review and more detail about this product? Below we've listed about review, specs, setup and driver for this printer. The Canon PIXMA MX724 is among Canon's premium all-in-one inkjet printers, with attributes including wi-fi connection, automatic double-sided printing, and AirPrint compatibility for iPhone and iPad proprietors. Text pages print quickly on this all-in-one inkjet printer, but is print high-quality any great? We've examined it to learn.
The MX724 latest multi-function printer is designed for home and office, Powerful and productive 5-ink All-In-One.
Like many of other Canon Printer, PIXMA MX724 can print high quality is excellent, constructed around Canon's as much as 9600 x 2400dpi five-cart system, supplying black text pigment plus CYMK. Matching the outcome strength, Canon included a 2400 x 4800dpi scanner, with a 35-page record feeder. Photo printing, in particular, is excellent, and also it's fairly quick taking into consideration the overwhelming variety of specific picolitres gave to produce a borderless A4 print.
As multi-function printers go typically, I value the five-ink system below, as you will not be throwing a triple color cart away with ink in it. However, it should be claimed that the right things in this style are a counterbalance to the physical nefariousness of the tool, because it's substantial, being so big that it just offers to highlight some of the patent absurdities that Canon placed on the exterior.
As with Canon PIXMA MX714, the Canon PIXMA MX724 built-in five single ink system employed by the unit reduces cartridge replacement time. Only the color which has run out have to be replaced as opposed to the whole color cartridge - boosting the efficiency of the system. This system coupled with the 9600 dpi print resolution assists to deliver ultra-sharp, ultra-detailed images and message. The dual front cassettes with a 250-sheet ability and fully-integrated 2-sided, 35-sheet automatic document feeder make sure speed as well as effectiveness in delivery.
You could connect to it utilizing wi-fi or a wired Ethernet LAN, and also it supports all the prominent cloud printing systems for mobile device outcome. There's also a USB port for disposing of scanned files onto a memory stick or for printing from one.
Canon PIXMA MX724 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment BlackPGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment BlackCLI-251 C XL XL CyanCLI-251 M-XL XL MagentaCLI-251 Y XL XL YellowCLI-251 BK XL XL BlackPGI-250 PGBK Pigment BlackCLI-251 C CyanCLI-251 M MagentaCLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Copy Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Fantastic Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi4 produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- High-Performance Individual Ink System: This 5-color ink system consists of a pigment-based black ink, and four dye-based inks for business-quality text, colorful presentations, and documents, as well as beautiful photos. Only replace the color ink tank that runs out.
- Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 21 seconds.
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing, Print Your Days, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
Canon PIXMA MX724 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX724 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX724 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX724 Driver Download
|MX724 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX724 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX724 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX724 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX724 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX724 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX724 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX724 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX724 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX724 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX724 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX724 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX724 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|