Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Download and Support for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MX536 make your office run with dependability and performance, print, copy, check as well as the fax with the web-connected. This capable multifunction printer is an excellent home office tool to improve performance led by its automatic document feeder for multi-page duplicating and scanning. Supplying plenty of connection options to publish from a range of cordless devices. It includes print, copy, fax and scan features, as well as creates great-quality color scans.
Easy paper loading, Easy print from smartphone, ADF and fax as standard.
As with Canon PIXMA MX516, the Canon PIXMA MX536 control panel is set into the leading edge of the ADF and also is well established for the features the maker uses. The four buttons on the left switch between copy, fax, scan and also establishing modes, and in the center is a 2-line by 16-character mono LCD. Although this has no backlight, we had no difficulty reading it under natural overhead illumination.
The resulting tray protrudes above the main 100-sheet paper feeder in a slightly awkward format that isn't boosted by the fragile nature of the resulting tray itself. This is partly as a consequence of the need to reserve the top fifty percent of the MFD for the high scanning/copying/faxing centers.
The following scanning capacity is lent exceptional performance through the capable 30-sheet ADF, while scanning result itself is sharp, colorful, and also precise. Scan times were good, also, with lower-resolution A4 scans leaving in a plain 8 seconds, and 300 dpi in simply under 12. Also glorious 600 dpi completed within 29 secs.
Connectivity is well handled. The 802.11 b/g/n interface makes for convenient cordless printing, and you can additionally add Bluetooth centers also. Google Cloud, as well as Apple AirPrint, are supported, and you could tap into Android and also iPhone mobile phones. Certainly, the convenient Accessibility Point Mode lets this model attach seamlessly to smartphones as well as tablets without the Canon even having to be linked right into a network.
Canon PIXMA MX536 Specifications:
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Fully-integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Easily share around the office with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Print from, and scan to mobile devices with Canon PRINT app
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- Cloud-enabled All-In-One with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Access Point Mode, Bluetooth v 2.0 (optional USB adapter), Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Automatic multipage copying
- Scan to USB memory
- FAX function
Canon PIXMA MX536 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Download
|MX536 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX536 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX536 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX536 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX536 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX536 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX536 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX536 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX536 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX536 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX536 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX536 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks