Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX476 offers remarkably excellent requirements, provided a cost of simply over ₤ 60. With the exact same physical form as the PIXMA MX536, this is fairly a large printer, though its smooth lines, as well as large radius edges, assist in disguising this. Print, copy, scan and also fax with ease using this affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One. Share functions in between several PCs in addition to smartphones and take pleasure in the optional budget-friendly XL ink cartridges.
Canon MX476 printer ideal for daily capability in the house or in a little office, this wireless All-In-One with print, duplicate, scan as well as fax lets you share its functions in between numerous Computers along with smartphones. It additionally showcases a small FastFront layout to simplify paper loading as well as ink replacement.
Download and install the Canon PRINT app and also take pleasure in the flexibility to print from, as well as check to, your wise devices over the Wi-Fi network. With Apple AirPrint assistance, you can publish straight from Apple iPhone, iPad and also iPod touch. Google Cloud Print support is likewise given.
Print more for much less. Optional XL cartridges provide significantly much more pages and also the last longer in between ink replacements excellent if you publish regularly - and also could deliver up to 50% financial savings each page as compared to their standard matchings.
Access Point setting enables you to print wirelessly as needed from portable gadgets direct to the printer, without accessing a safe and secure Wi-Fi network.
Dressed up entirely in black, the lid to the flatbed scanner is fitted with a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), which has a fold-over cover to its paper feed tray. The sloping front edge to this cover additionally includes the printer's control panel.
At this small budget plan, there's no color LCD present, but a 2 line by 16 character mono LCD suffices for menus, messages and also an easy standing display. To the left of this are four setting switches, while to the right is a fax number pad and also buttons to begin as well as quit print works.
In the middle of the front panel is a fold-down cover, which comes to be a 100-sheet paper feed tray, when opened. In its leading edge is a swiveling extension with a flip-up paper stop, which works with an inner fold-down and also pull-out tray to sustain printed pages, instantly above the feed tray.
There are no sd card ports and even a front panel USB socket on this machine. However, you still have the choice of USB or wireless link. With the wireless alternative comes the capability to publish from another location.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MX476 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the Canon MX476 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX476 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX476.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Specifications:
- Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, and ChromaLife100 inks
- Affordable All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the home or office
- Quick processing of multipage documents with 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Enjoy A4 document print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, and ChromaLife100 inks
- Convenient and easy to replace
- High resolution scanning
- Use and share wirelessly
- Canon PRINT app
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Optional high yield inks
- Automatic multipage copying
- FAX function
Canon PIXMA MX476 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, and Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver Download
|MX476 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX4766 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX476 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX476 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks