Canon PIXMA MG7752 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG7752 All-In-One printer is developed for those that wish to link as well as impress with superior high-quality prints effortlessly. Costs All-In-One that utilizes a 6-ink system to publish stunning pictures without endangering on speed or top quality. Link to sharp tools and also the cloud via intuitive touch controls.
Premium All-In-One that uses a 6-ink system to print stunning photos without compromising on speed or quality. Connect to smart devices and the cloud via intuitive touch controls.
Merely download and install the Canon PRINT application for Canon PIXMA MG7752 and also you can easily print and also check using your smart device or tablet, and straight accessibility cloud services. The connection is fast and easy with integrated NFC. There's no demand for a wireless router, internet connection or password with Wi-Fi Direct setting, which produces an impromptu cordless network.
With boosted PIXMA Cloud Web link, you can publish pictures in seconds from Instagram Facebook as well as Flickr as well as print papers from preferred cloud services, such as GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and Accessibility to SlideShare. Easily upload checked files as well as images to GoogleDrive, OneDrive and recently added OneNote.
Separate ink cartridge slots provide a significant benefit: you only change the ink that has run out. The optional XL cartridges incorporated with two-sided printing reduce operating prices to a minimum.
You just have to alter the color that runs out thanks to specific ink storage tanks. Plus you can print a lot more web pages for your cash using optional XL inks and reduce paper with auto 2-sided printing. Simultaneously deal with the picture as well as ordinary paper with two paper trays or style and also print labels directly onto compatible discs.
Experience a touch of course with necessary and intuitive fingertip control. A big touch panel with 8.8 centimeters colors touch screen makes it fast as well as simple to browse food selections, choose features, preview pictures and utilize cloud solutions.
The PIXMA MG7752 Series helps you attract ideas from anywhere your images might be saved. Use your cam, smart tools or perhaps the cloud to print your pictures in excellent quality as well as obtain imaginatively.
AirPrint-compatible, Duplex printing, Individual tanks, Colour display, ADF with cover, WLAN-compatible, Automatic switch-off, Camera Direct Print, Wi-Fi Direct Print, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Direct Print, Network-enabled, NFC, Memory card reader, Touch display.
Canon PIXMA MG7752 Specifications:
- Functions: Wireless / Ethernet, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow), CLI-571GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow), CLI-571GY XL (Grey).
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper: Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Copy Speed (up to): sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Copy Features: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA MG7752 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7752 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7752 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7752 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7752 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7752.
Canon PIXMA MG7752 Printer Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7752 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7752 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks