Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MG6420 is a premium Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer supplying great performance and convenience. The MG6420 prints gorgeous, borderless pictures approximately 8.5" x 11" as well as crisp documents with remarkable high quality. The printer has a maximum color dpi of 4800 x 1200 with 2pl innovation, 5 separate ink containers and also the ChromaLife100+ system. As well as if a color runs out, you just replace the ink tank you need. Plus, the Break Side attribute allows for quick access to the ink tank for easy replacement. With a 3.0" LCD display as well as built-in sd card slots, the MG6420 permits you to sneak peek, edit and publish your photos right on the printer - no computer required!
The MG6420 likewise provides Auto Power On, a practical function that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send an image or document to be printed. Complete HD Motion picture Publish turns your favored HD film clips recorded with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs or PowerShot digital cams and VIXIA digital cameras right into gorgeous prints! And also, the Quiet Setting lets you print anytime without fretting about disturbing those around you.
The PIXMA MG6420 features My Image Garden software that places all your personal printing attributes, such as Special Filters and also Full HD Film Publish, in one, practical software program application. Commemorate your vibrant memories by producing personalized prints from your treasure trove of photos and video clips. My Image Garden also assists you to organize your images with schedule view as well as facial recognition. Plus, innovative templates in various color combinations and patterns aid to influence your image projects. Furthermore, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download and install special imaginative projects and content.
The print chauffeur for the MG6320 has three setups. The default is "Requirement," "Rapid" is mostly draft setting, and also "High" is the finest quality. We tested the tool making use of both the "Requirement" and "Rapid" setups, and we did not see much of a distinction in outcome rates. Canon ranks the MG6320 at 15 web pages per mins (ppm) in black and 10 ppm in color. We just test in color mode, and in our screening, we attained output speeds of regarding 15ppm in both the "Requirement" and also "Quick" setups.
In addition to the printer, you'll find a software program installation disc, power cord, and also a starter set of ink cartridges. Both paper trays are mounted in the printer, while the 3rd CD/DVD tray is jam-packed individually. Canon likewise consists of two sheets of matte image paper for head alignment, which Canon advises be done before publishing anything (other than a driver test web page to verify the mount).
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6420 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6420.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Specifications:
- AirPrint(TM): Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch- no drivers needed!
- Easily print and scan from your mobile devices and popular online cloud services with our free Canon PRINT app.
- 3.5" Touchscreen LCD and Intelligent Touch System - only the buttons you need illuminate.
- For more enhanced features, such as PIXMA Touch and Print (NFC), check out the PIXMA MG6620 Wireless All-In-One Color Cloud Printer!
- Superior 9600 x 2400 dpi photo resolution. Load plain and photo paper right into of the printer at the same time!
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Chlorine-free paper can be used
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver Download
|MG6420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6420 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG6420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG6420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6420 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|MG6420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6420 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks