Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One is a high-Performance Wireless Photo All-In-One with Intelligent Touch System, Gray Ink and also Built-In Auto Duplex Printing. The Canon PIXMA MG6120 delivers high performance, top quality as well as real simplicity of use in one, sleek machine. It begins with an innovative user interface that Canon has produced where the top of your printer turns into a sleek, ultra-responsive touch panel. The Intelligent Touch System gives light-guided direction with charming touch delicate controls so only the buttons you require light up. Your fingers will certainly recognize fluid, an uncomplicated operation where when you select your function you're one action away from imaging luster.
For the first time in residence image printing, your HD Movie moments can currently come to be stunning photos with your new PIXMA printer. Full HD Film Print turns your favorite HD flick clips captured with suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into gorgeous picture prints. Integrated Wi-Fi1 lets you conveniently print as well as check wirelessly with the added capacity to publish your images from suitable Apple iPhone, iPod touch, and Android tools. Produce accurate image laboratory top quality prints at home with a maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and six single ink tanks consisting of a gray ink for professional shade as well as black & white pictures. And also, Auto Record Repair delivers attractive, easy-to-view scans by innovative image analysis and also area-by-area information correction, immediately.
The MG6120 runs with Canon's Hybrid Ink System: six specific ink containers to produce premium quality pictures. The ink system includes five shade dye-based inks for outstanding tone photos; one pigment black ink to develop crisp and clear text. Adding to the performance of this maker are Auto Photo Fix which uses extremely accurate image color equilibrium as well as comparison, as well as Auto File Take care of delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans dealt with to produce clear and also sharp message.
Establishing the printer is easy no matter how you choose to connect it to a computer system, and also the setup disc supplies onscreen instructions to assist you through 3 choices: 802.11 b/g/n wireless, an Ethernet cable television, or a straightforward USB cable. You could either pick the Easy Install or the Custom Install that lets you choose the additional attributes you desire including Easy-PhotoPrint EX-SPOUSE for managing your digital pictures, MP Navigator EX-SPOUSE to direct you to the scanning process, as well as a lot more. Remember, nevertheless, that you'll need 691 megabytes of the complimentary hard-drive area on your computer system if you opt for the extensive Easy Install.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6120 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6120.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Specifications:
- All-new Intelligent Touch System allows you to effortlessly operate your machine with gorgeous touch sensitive buttons
- Six individual ink system featuring gray ink for professional-looking black & white photos
- All new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Maximum 9600 x 2400 color dpi for exceptional photo quality
- Keep it eco-conscious: Built-in 2-sided printing helps the environment and can cut your paper usage by 50%
- High Performance Six Individual Ink Tank System
- Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast
- Intelligent Touch System
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing
- Auto Photo Fix II
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download
|MG6120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)|
|MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6120 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG6120 series Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|MG6120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG6120 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|MG6120 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|MG6120 series Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|MG6120 series Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|MG6120 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks