Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5520 is an innovative wireless inkjet photo all-in-one printer with a smart design providing a mix of high performance and real benefit. Print stunning, borderless pictures approximately 8.5" x 11" and crisp records with amazing top quality. Delivers 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with 2pl technology, five specific ink containers, and the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color goes out, you only change the ink storage tank you need. And also, the Break Side feature allows for fast access to the ink tanks for a very easy substitute. With a 2.5" LCD, the MG5520 lets you preview your photos before you publish, and also remedy your photos with Auto Photo Fix II.
Canon Pixma MG7120 Wireless Photo All-in-One Printer $130.00 at Amazon that Canon introduced at the same time, with a couple of differences. The MG5520 is matte black while the PIXMA MG7120 is glossy.
The PIXMA MG5520 showcases the comfort of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allow you publish pictures and also papers from your mobile phone. With the cloud printing function, you can print directly from famous choose on the Internet Cloud services such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, and so on, either at the printer itself or with your smart phone utilizing the cost-free PPS application. AirPrint allows you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to print and also check wirelessly1 from practically anywhere around your residence.
The MG5520 likewise provides wireless Auto Power On, a convenient function that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send out a picture or document to be published. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper as well as could decrease paper intake by as much as 50%, helping you to save loan and the atmosphere. Full HD Film Publish turns your favorite HD film clips recorded with your suitable Canon EOS, Powershot electronic video cameras, and Vixia camcorders right into beautiful prints! The Auto Check Mode recognizes the original you're scanning, then scans as well as conserves with the ideal settings automatically. Flying start aids you get going quickly - just press the power button and also you could start inputting commands in seconds. And also a Silent Setting allows you print anytime without bothering with disturbing those around you.
The PIXMA MG5520 additionally comes with My Image Garden software program that puts all your favorite printing features, such as Fun Filter Consequences as well as Full HD Motion picture Publish, in one convenient software program application. Commemorate your vibrant memories by producing customized prints from your bonanza of images and videos. My Photo Garden8 likewise helps you arrange your photos with schedule view and face recognition. Plus, creative templates in different shade mixes and patterns assist in motivating your image jobs. Also, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download various innovative tasks as well as web content.
For $50 more than you would certainly pay for the MG5520, you can get the Canon MG7120, which adds a touch screen, memory card reader, different photo tray, as well as a 6th, gray ink container.
Look for more detail about MG5520 below!
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5520 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5520.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Specifications:
- Easily print and scan from your mobile devices and popular online cloud services with our free Canon PRINT app.
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This can reduce your paper consumption and cost by up to 50%.
- Compatible with Individual/Combo CLI-251 XL Ink Tanks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) & PGI-250 XL Pigment Black Ink Tanks.
- AirPrint: Wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages, documents and more from compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices
- 4800 x 1200 dpi photo resolution, Load plain and photo paper right into of the printer at the same time!
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x16, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Download
|MG5520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG5520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|MG5520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5520 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|MG5520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5520 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks