Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The beautiful PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One provides exceptional top quality, versatility, and convenience of use. Integrated Wi-Fi technology allows you to quickly publish as well as scan wirelessly essentially anywhere around your home. Print lovely, indeterminate images in the house up to 8.5" x 11" size with an optimum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and five individual ink tanks.
View beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced photo evaluation and area-by-area information modification, immediately. And also, you can publish as well as scan JPEG as well as PDF documents wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, as well as Android devices without a computer. And, delight in right printing choices from compatible memory cards, USB Flash Drives, PictBridge as well as optional Bluetooth devices.
The Pixma MG5320 has a thinner silhouette compared to we're made use of to seeing from Canon, incorporating a one-of-a-kind layout with folding trays to decrease its overall footprint. The printer determines 17.8 inches wide, 14.5 inches deep, and directly under 7 inches high with the paper trays folded up. At 18.3 extra pounds, it weighs less than its beefier linemate, the Pixma MG6120, because of the rear-mounted, 150-sheet auto document feeder (ADF) and the five inner ink containers. With those specs, it ought to be relatively straightforward to transfer around the office or home.
The MG5320 likewise sets you back $50 less than the PIXMA MG6120 because it does not showcase a touch-screen panel. We like the added hard switches on the control panel, as they make it simpler to find the needed switches to access a job quickly. The top of the printer is the home of the one-touch copy, check, as well as print switches, but you additionally obtain a physical residence button as well as a circular dial that clicks as you scroll with menus on the 3-inch LCD. You could readjust the brightness level of the screen by navigating to the settings menu, and the display can be tilted ahead as well as backward to achieve your desired watching angle.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5320.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Specifications:
- Turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Maximum 9600x2400 color dpi print resolution with microscopic ink droplets as small as 1 picoliter
- Print photos from your compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android Devices with the free Easy-PhotoPrint printing app
- Built-in CD and DVD Printing
- Built-in 2-sided printing helps the environment and can cut paper usage by up to 50 percent
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
How to fix Canon PIXMA MG5320 b200 Error and Troubleshooting?
- Replace ink cartridges if they are empty
- A data cable of print head is open
- Bad power adapter
- Replace printhead if it's damaged or not a part of the ink cartridge
- Turn off the printer for some time
- Update the printer driver to fix Canon error b200
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download
|MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5320 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5320 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.40.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG5320 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|MG5320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5320 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks