Canon PIXMA MG6140 Free Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon may be better recognized for its various ranges of electronic cameras as well as video cameras, but the company likewise makes some great all-in-ones (AIO), the likes of the Canon PIXMA MG6140. This AIO provides good quality print tasks at an impressive speed as well as flaunts an uncommon, yet simple to utilize user interface.
Canon's current black printer does eat a little bit of work desk real estate, gauging 470 x 368 x 173 mm and also weighing in at a plump 9.2 kg. The unit sporting activities a 3" color TFT screen, which looks similar to the one used on the Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901, but unlike a lot more costly Lexmark's display isn't a touchscreen. Instead, it boasts some PlayStation 3-esque touch-sensitive switches, via which the AIO's setups and also print job settings are handled.
This system, which Canon calls its Intelligent Touch System, is easy to use and gives the printer with a different look from the standard designs showcasing the standard buttons or touch-screen based user interfaces. It stays as straightforward to make use of as a touch-based display, though, with the only difference being that you don't touch the screen yet the touch sensitive switches. You'll likewise be able to locate the proper seeing angle for the color display, as it conveniently appears to ensure that it can be tilted, which along with its quality and also quality makes the menus very easy to read even with its limited dimension.
There are three switches directly listed below the TFT display screen that you make use of to choose the majority of the capability available as well as a directional keypad just below that with four directional buttons as well as an 'ALRIGHT' button for picking options. Next to the directional keypad are an additional seven buttons that stay inactive and also dark (which in conjunction with the black panels of the printer makes them almost undetectable), till called for such as the home switch, back switch and Stop (cancel work) switch. This is a good touch as you are not overwhelmed by a lot of buttons to press.
This AIO can be utilized as a little workplace printing workhorse as it offers 300 sheets of printing web pages to be filled in both paper trays. There is an inner input tray (max. 150 sheets capacity) at the front of the printer and also an additional one at the back of the printer (additionally sporting a 150 sheets capability). Both can be gotten used to allowing for various paper sizes such as A4 and also 10 x 15 centimeters glossy photo paper. If the front tray lacks paper, though, the printer will not immediately change to the back tray, as you have to establish it to make use of that draw using the AIO's user interface or on the printing choices page after you have pushed print.
Writing jobs are done at an unbalanced speed on the fastest setting, although the top quality of the posts does take a considerable hit. Overall quality is excellent on the regular as well as high-quality setups, apparently also the case when printing pictures on Canon image paper. The last does lead to a significant drop in printing pace. However, that is quite basic.
There is a huge result tray at the front of the printer that captures printed web pages as they leave the system, which also likewise comfortably, immediately falls on its own if you are publishing and also forget to draw it down.
The MG6140 similarly offers automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, which functions well and also is easy to set up, as you just tick the duplex box on the print choices web page which appears after you send a printing job.
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6140 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6140.
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Specifications:
- The Intelligent Touch System allows you to effortlessly operate your machine with gorgeous touch sensitive buttons
- Six individual ink system featuring gray ink for professional looking black & white photos
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible
- Professional color adjustment feature with the included Easy-PhotoPrint Pro software
- Built-in CD/DVD Printing
- Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Superior Resolution
- Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast
- High Performance, Six Individual Ink Tank System
- Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Free Driver Download
|MG6140 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|MG6140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6140 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG6140 series Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MG6140 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|MG6140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG6140 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|MG6140 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|MG6140 series Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|MG6140 series Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|MG6140 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|MG6140 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks