Canon PIXMA MG5550 Free Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5550 is a premium quality 5-ink All-In-One with very secure mobile and cloud printing, a top quality Wi-Fi All-In-One for the residence with print, duplicate and also scan features. Functions consist of 5 Solitary Inks, excellent connection for mobile phone as well as straight cloud printing plus XL ink choices.
Appreciate the liberty to print straight from the internet with boosted PIXMA Cloud Web link. Print pictures in seconds from Facebook, Twitter and also on the internet albums like CANON iMAGE PORTAL or print papers from cloud solutions like Evernote and Dropbox straight from the printer display. Generate calendars, download stationery, and various other design templates straight from the PIXMA Cloud.
For maximum flexibility, you could manage your printer directly from your wise gadgets. Download Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions app to publish from, and check to, your quick tool along with cloud services. With the app, you can even check printer standing, customer manual or ink degrees. Apple AirPrint, as well as Google Cloud Publish assistance, is likewise given.
For greater economic climate, this All-In-One includes five solitary inks, so you only need to alter the color that goes out - making publishing a lot more reliable. Devoted paper black and also photo black inks along with Canon's FINE innovation as well as much as a 4800dpi print resolution supply sharp message and photos with excellent degrees of information.
Suitable for fast, top quality printing in your home, it has a rapid ISO ESAT A4 record print rate of 12.2 ipm mono/8.7 ipm color as well as prints a 10x15 cm borderless picture in approx. 44 secs.
Optional XL inks allow you print more web pages than a standard ink, so need changing less often-- perfect if you publish a lot - and could offer financial savings of approximately 30% each web page. Auto 2-sided printing reduces the quantity of paper you use and develops specialist looking double-sided records.
A clear 6.2 cm display makes it easy to watch selected features or use cloud solutions. Auto Power On immediately transforms the printer on when you begin printing from a COMPUTER or mobile phone on the very same network.
A one-stop software application with remedies for organizing as well as publishing your photos, scanning and accessing on-line solutions. Advanced functions like face acknowledgment make it very easy to undergo all the pictures on your COMPUTER as well as locate the ones you desire.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5550 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5550.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Specifications:
- High-quality Photo All-in-One with Wi-Fi, print, copy and scan functions
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen: print from online albums, social networks, and cloud storage services
- Effortlessly print and scan from smart devices over Wi-Fi network or internet
- Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app and control your printer remotely
- Economical, single inks for superior prints
- Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint support
- Only change the ink which runs out
- Optional high yield inks
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Use and share wirelessly
- PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Print directly from cloud
- Turns on when you start printing
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows RT
- Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Free Driver Download
|MG5550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG5550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|MG5550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5550 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|MG5550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5550 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks