Canon PIXMA MG5540 Free Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5540 is high-quality 5-ink All-In-One with very easy mobile and also cloud printing, high-grade Wi-Fi All-In-One for the residence with print, copy and also scan features. Functions include 5 Single Inks, advanced connectivity for a smartphone as well as straight cloud printing plus XL ink alternatives.
Appreciate the flexibility to print straight from the net with enhanced PIXMA Cloud Web link. Print pictures in seconds from Facebook, Twitter as well as online CDs like CANON photo PORTAL or print records from cloud services like Evernote and Dropbox directly from the printer screen. Produce calendars, download stationery as well as various other templates direct from the PIXMA Cloud.
For best adaptability, you can regulate your printer straight from your smart gadgets. Download and install Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions application to print from, and check to, your wise device along with cloud solutions. With the application, you can also inspect printer condition, customer handbook or ink degrees. Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Publish support is also offered.
For greater economy, this All-In-One includes five original inks, so you just need to alter the color that goes out - making publishing much more reliable. Committed paper black as well as photo black inks together with Canon's FINE modern technology and up to 4800dpi print resolution provide the sharp message and also photos with fantastic degrees of detail.
Perfect for quick, top quality printing in the house, it has a fast ISO ESAT A4 file print speed of 12.2 ipm mono/8.7 ipm color and prints 10x15 centimeters borderless image in approx. 44 seconds.
Optional XL inks allow you publish a lot more pages than a conventional ink, so require changing much less regularly-- ideal if you print a lot - and also can offer savings of approximately 30% per page. Auto 2-sided printing decreases the amount of paper you use and produces expert looking double-sided files.
A clear 6.2 cm screen makes it easy to see selected features or use cloud solutions. Auto Power On automatically transforms the printer on when you start printing from a COMPUTER or mobile device on the same network.
One-stop software program with solutions for organizing and printing your pictures, scanning and also accessing on-line solutions. Advanced functions like face acknowledgment make it very easy to undergo all the pictures on your PC and locate the ones you desire.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5540.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Specifications:
- Only change the ink which runs out
- Optional high yield inks
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Use and share wirelessly
- PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Print directly from cloud
- Turns on when you start printing
- CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- High-quality Photo All-in-One with Wi-Fi, print, copy and scan functions
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen: print from online albums, social networks, and cloud storage services
- Effortlessly print and scan from smart devices over Wi-Fi network or internet
- Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app and control your printer remotely
- Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint support
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows RT
- Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Free Driver Download
|MG5540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5540 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG5540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|MG5540 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5540 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5540 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|MG5540 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5540 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5540 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5540 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5540 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5540 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5540 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks