Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac Os, and Linux - The PIXMA MG4150 is all-in-one printers start at well under ₤ 100, however, if you can manage a little more than an entry-level rate, you can get additional helpful features at around ₤ 80. Canon's PIXMA MG4150 sits close to this price and also includes duplex print, cordless connection and also several remote printing energies.
PIXMA MG4150 has some the features that make other devices in the range first home all-in-ones, there are some disadvantages, not least its sluggish color and duplex print rates. Colour copies are additionally not like from some rival machines. Still a reasonable printer, yet there's, even more, competitors for this.
Although Canon's other expensive all-in-ones are starting to disregard full, high-gloss black situations, this isn't true of the PIXMA MG4150, which is as shiny and fingerprint-prone as its predecessors. Relatively blocky looking, however with big span curves to its vertical corners, it includes what Canon calls a Rapid Front style for its paper trays. This equates to a fold-down paper feed tray and also an additional, internal one, which develops the outcome tray.
There's an added assistance which pivots out from the leading edge of the feed tray, to sustain the end of published web pages. On the whole, the arrangement almost doubles the depth of the printer's footprint, so you're most likely to want to close it back up again when you're not publishing.
The control panel includes a 16mm LCD present, combined with three soft buttons to choose major features. It has among Canon's user-friendly click-wheels for menu choice as well as different secondary buttons for very smooth as well as functional control. At the front to the left of the trays, we have twin outlets for SD as well as MemoryStick cards, while listed below that lives a big, blue-ringed power button.
The printer can be connected through USB or Wi-Fi, though wireless is more flexible and is simple to establish. It additionally sustains AirPrint and also remote printing via Canon's cold Cloud Web link energy. This makes it pretty easy to print from many mobile phones as well as tablet computers.
The whole front panel folds down for access to the twin cartridge owners, one with black ink as well as the other tri-colour. Canon rates the PIXMA MG4150 at 9.9 ppm for black and also 5.7 ppm for color. In our tests, we saw an optimal speed of 8.1 ppm, for the 20-page message examination as well as a little less, around 7.9 ppm, for the five web page documents. So excellent rates when publishing black news, however regrettably the very same can not be said for color pages.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG4150 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG4150, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG4150 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Specifications:
- All In One: Print, Copy, Scan & WiFi
- The compact design FastFront
- Up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality
- Speed ISO ESAT 9.9 ipm color mono/5.7
- 10x15cm photo in 44 seconds
- Auto Duplex Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Full HD Movie Print
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista/ Windows Vista (x64)/ Windows XP
- Mac OS X v10.11/ Mac OS X v10.10/ Mac OS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7/ Mac OS X v10.6/ Mac OS X v10.5
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download
|MG4150 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4150 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)|
|MG4150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4150 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG4150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG4150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG4150 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.44.1 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG4150 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|MG4150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG4150 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4150 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4150 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks