Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac, and Linux OS - The Canon PIXMA MG3050 Series is an All-In-One color printer, scanner and also copy with Wi-Fi connection and also cloud attributes optimal for home individuals exactly who desire the liberty to publish from their tablet computer, smart device, laptop computer, or cam. Support operating systems for Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, and Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11.
Assistance for Google Cloud Print and the Canon PRINT application for iOS as well as Android give printing from mobile phones. You could additionally print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible video camera, while Gain access to Factor Setting indicates mobile users could link to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network.
Making use of PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed through the Canon PRINT app, you can now publish from popular social media network and also cloud solutions consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and much more.
The PIXMA MG3050 series won't cost the earth to run. Make use of the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges and also you'll conserve as much as 30% per page compared to their standard matchings.
Quickly arrange as well as publish your images with the My Image Garden application, while Easy-PhotoPrint+ lets your layout and also print welcoming cards, picture collages, and a lot more, making use of photos from your tablet computer, PC or favorite cloud company.
Sharp message and lovely photos. Making use of dazzling color and pigment black inks, the PIXMA MG3050 collection's FINE cartridge system supplies crisp document text and also top notch pictures in both colors as well as mono.
Wish to print square photographs? It's easy with the new 13x13cm (5"x5") Canon Image Paper Plus Glossy II square media assistance, together with standard A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, and also Letter support.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon MG 3050 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Canon PIXMA MG3050, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the machine, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Specification:
- Copy, print, and scan with an affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet with the Canon PRINT app
- Print from your favorite cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Get creative with Easy-PhotoPrint+
- CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Use and share wirelessly
- Canon PRINT app
- Optional high yield inks
- Print directly from cloud
- Square media support
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Turns on when you start printing
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MG3050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|MG3050 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.1 (OS X)|
|MG3050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (OS X)|
|MG3050 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3050 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3050 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3050 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3050 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3050 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG3050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG3050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|