Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac, and Linux OS - The Canon PIXMA MG2940 is getting in a wireless globe with this budget friendly, compact Wi-Fi All-In-One that allows you effortlessly publish from your mobile phone, tablet computer, cam or the cloud. Merely connect, copy, print and also scan.
Print more for your cash. You could print a lot more web pages significantly - as well as you won't have to transform the ink so commonly - with optional XL FINE cartridges. Your financial savings could be around 30 % each web page compared with their conventional equivalents.
Expect terrific degrees of detail. Whatever you're publishing or replicating the FINE cartridge system, with as much as 4,800 dpi print resolution, provides brilliant colors as well as the sharp message. It's fast also with ISO ESAT speeds of 8 ipm mono and also four ipm color.
Appreciate the flexibility to publish from the cloud. You could use your mobile phone or tablet computer to print photos in seconds from your Facebook, Twitter, and online albums. Thanks to the boosted PIXMA Cloud Web link, you can currently also access and print your records from GoogleDrive.
Have fun discovering your imagination. With Easy Photo Print+ (Easily accessible using Canon PRINT application), you can effortlessly develop and also print greeting cards, picture collages as well as a lot more with this internet based solution; making use of photos from your tablet, COMPUTER or the cloud.
There's no waiting around with this All-In-One. It's ready when you are; instantly powering on as quickly as you send something to print. It additionally switches off otherwise utilized for an established time saving you power. Plus, thanks to Silent Mode, you'll barely see it while it's printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2940, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG2940 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Specification:
- Convenient and easy to replace
- High-resolution photo printing
- Micro ink droplets for precise print
- 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Optional high yield inks
- Use and share wirelessly
- Print directly from cloud
- Canon PRINT app
- Turns on when you start printing
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing with PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.11
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download
|MG2940 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.3 (OS X)|
|MG2940 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2940 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|MG2940 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2940 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2940 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|MG2940 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)|
|MG2940 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2940 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2940 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2940 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2940 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2940 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2940 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks