Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver Download - Canon's FINE Cartridges with 2pl ink beads deliver a 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution. Take advantage of detailed and also vibrant shade output for all your images. PIXMA iP1200 print a picture laboratory top quality 10 x 15cm indeterminate image in roughly 70 secs in Conventional mode. Delight in fast vague image printing on an array of dimensions right as much as A4.
An optional black cartridge is readily available for delivering crisp and clear text documents. It's ideal for homework, business credit reports, and all your communication. The PIXMA iP1200 is portable as well as fashionable thanks to an inventive style utilizing sophisticated FINE cartridges that use up much less space.
Canon Pixma iP1200 Specification:
- Photo quality: max. 4800 x 1200dpi
- Photo lab quality 10 x 15cm borderless prints in approx. 70 seconds
- Fast borderless printing up to A4 size
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting photos
- Easy-to-use software to get the most out of the printer
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP1200:
- Windows: PC with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me or Windows 98, USB interface, CD-ROM Drive. Free hard disk space: 370 MB for Windows XP/2000 and Windows Me/98.
- Mac: Macintosh computer with Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later, USB interface. Free hard disk space: 350 MB for Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later.
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver Download
|Canon iP1200 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon iP1200 Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon iP1200 Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon iP1200 Printer Driver (Win XP 64-bit)|
|Canon iP1200 Printer Driver (Win 2000 32-bit, Win XP 32-bit)|
|Canon iP1200 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Win 7 32/64bit, Win Vista 32/64bit)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks