Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver Download - With integrated into Wi-Fi, the PIXMA G3400 is excellent for use within a house, home office as well as local business atmospheres, whether you are printing papers or photos. Our multi-function device includes good web page yields of Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 web pages, suggesting you can appreciate significant financial savings with reduced printing prices.
Quickly print from anywhere, as the PIXMA G3400 is Wi-Fi made it possible for, permitting you to print wirelessly from your COMPUTER, and also wise tools through our 'Canon PRINT app'. So you don't need to install the new software program to obtain your printing underway.
PIXMA Cloud solution you can access online services such as Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, and OneDrive. We likewise know that social networks play a significant part in the sharing of info, so we have made it possible for you to publish from such sites as Facebook and Instagram.
Boost the quality of your prints with our first class pigment black ink and color dyes, to aid you in producing amazingly sharp messages and also beautifully vivid pictures. Additionally enabling you to take pleasure in publishing borderless 4 x 6" images in about 60 seconds.
The PIXMA G Series has been built with the layout at its center, with front dealing with ink storage tanks are simple to restore making it straightforward to track ink degrees, making certain that you're never captured unsuspecting. While our compact and horizontal layouts permit weighted combination right into a home/office setting.
Canon PIXMA G3400 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 rpm
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA G3400:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,.NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3400 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G3400 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G3400, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA G3400 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G3400 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA G3400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA G3400 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (OS X)|
|PIXMA G3400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (OS X)|
|PIXMA G3400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G3400 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G3400 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G3400 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G3400 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G3400 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G3400 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G3400 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G3400 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G3400 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks